My tune ..... usin hifi speakers so does everything sound ok?

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
whats best way to get a nice sub under that without fuckin the freqs up too much?>

ive tried layerin another sine overr the original sound but it just distorts a bit!

do i need to use a totally new sound?

whats best way to get a nice sub under that without fuckin the freqs up too much?>

ive tried layerin another sine overr the original sound but it just distorts a bit!
do i need to use a totally new sound?
what synth u using? let me hear a sample with the sub bass on it.
u tried turning the crs al the way down? pure sub bidniz.

always have a seperate sub and bass - and if your mixing on wank speakers just stick a spectral analyser on your master and you instantly get an accurate look at your output - once you get this right on the analyser and get used to what 'right' sounds like on your speakers your laughing.....alternatively A B a proper mastered tune to yours and compare for fullness (not volume)!! tunes not bad at the mo and the subs not too far off IMO!!

Psyrus

Give it some bastard
u can get a nice sub bass with the waves R-bass, of course ittl set u bak a few grand but im sure there might be a way around that. not that i know one :wave:

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
ive totally changed the bassline now.... its hittin at 50hz so that should give me enuff sub lol!

id upload it for ya all to download but im on a shitty internet dongle at the mo!!!

Anyone going Destiny 2nite?