My tune got dropped!!!!

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Safe peeps, jus found out that my tune tease got dropped at the last herbal and i was quite haps bout the news so thought id share. i think it was fresh who dropped it. Also my tune was also dropped by sparks at another rave but not sure which. if u wanna hear the tune its on www.myspace.com/djfreekdnb
Safe

was it the liquid v volume 3 album launch? because i was at that night...

a.i had a shocking set, very disappointing.

much respect though mate. fresh has been in the game for so long that if he is picking a tune of yours then id take his word for it!

Nice one bro..i like how ya worked that kick drum in some parts, the subtle build up underneath the track. pz & respect to ya and congrats again

yo yo yo.

just had a proper listen to that tune, and though i'm not as into my upfront i feel it. the intro eluded me... thought a big bud type thing may have been going on, but no... cheeky.

i wouldn't mind getting my hands on it, how to?

thanks peeps, glad u liked it. as sooon as we get some promos cut i'll let you guys know, still need to get the thing mastered yet lol!
cheers guys

ill be completely honest with you. Am hoping to release under ATS, which is an indie label run by me and fellow producer No Name. However, the label is in such early stages that it probably wont ever get released lol. But here's hoping

Congrats man! I like the mellow intro, drums come in real smooth imo
what do you use to produce? How long you been producing?

Ez mate, I use, reason 4 for beatmaking, cubase sx3 for sequencing/arrangement/VST Synths, and then Protools LE for any live recording and the final mixdown.
Safe

O yea n i been makin beats since college so about 3 years. I was however already into the production side of music ie working in the studio, reason & protools, so it wasnt unfamiliar territory when i started making beats.

Cheers bro, yea u are right, this tune was posted on the new tracks forum a little while ago. Done alot of edits to the tune since then. Better mixdown aswell :)

thankfully i got a few mates that know a few big name djs and so whenever we go to a dance, i take a few copies with me. He then hands them out to the DJs he knows.

Back
Top Bottom