DnB my track "psychology"

This is interesting, however like the title suggest very psychical...

I'd drop soon or late in a sort of bass loop without keeping it so atmospherical, but it has nice complex textures in it with a repetitive rhytm...

It's nice but soon or late i'd cut out the ambient in the first drop to come in with a bass loop that is more danceable.

however like the title suggest very psychical...
Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behavior. Psychology is a multifaceted discipline and includes many sub-fields of study such areas as human development, sports, health, clinical, social behavior and cognitive processes.

i think you got lost in your translation

Dig it. You're making some great tunes @ewan_kerr. Exciting things for you in the future I reckon.

i agree, the man has a style and its really quite special and the quality is pretty much there, in terms of professional sound, idk maybe mastering by macc or fanu will give it that final push over the top, but generally, yeah, i see what you mean. our boy could very well blow up in the future if he continues to make tunes @ewan_kerr

Unfortunately I can't really send out tunes just now, due to my health and financial situation, if I get signed I'll lose my current income which is for me stability which is something I can't really mess with right now

thanks for the kind words guys :)

I'm not looking for feedback mate, 'i know when a tune is good or bad, I just tend to fire stuff up rather than keep a hold of it.

Back
Top Bottom