MY TOP TEN JUMP UP PRODUCERS

Glad to see our local lad Dose made your list :) Its all about THE ERROR! What a fucking stinking tune!

yeah mate dose is a good mate of mine i'm guna be heading up his way soon to get krunked, the error is a big choon but its all about human 2.0 duty
big ups

How do you know him then buddy? Did you used to live round here or vise versa? I used to play drums in a screamo band a few years back and supported his band at many gigs, good old thrash days!

i live in torquay mate me shifta and tron went up there cos dose booked them for his night at ibar we stayed round dose's and got messy i woke up with a mexican wrestling mask on was fun, hes a top lad and he's defo's going places
www.myspace.com/djdosednb

i live in torquay mate me shifta and tron went up there cos dose booked them for his night at ibar we stayed round dose's and got messy i woke up with a mexican wrestling mask on was fun, hes a top lad and he's defo's going places

Yeah fair one, i did say "..used to live here?" lol, I can see you live in Torquay (y)

I think i may have seen the flyer for that show, shame it never really took off the old iSkank.

But yeah James is sound, he played at my last gig b2b with Scuba, who is lurking around today but yet to post lol!

its deffo about the The Error tho :P

I know you! or met you before...
can't remember what ya name is, but im sure it begins with a "P", I think?

1.hazard
2.taxman
3.original sin
4.jaydan
5.shimah
6.e.s
7.sly
8.majistrate
9.pleasure
10.sensai

Back
Top Bottom