my sword of choice

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
It has no gusto when a fat american is slicing toes off of boots packed with meat, need moar standing on top mountains in loin cloth with hawks circling above to achieve pure swordmanship

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
need moar standing on top mountains in loin cloth with hawks circling above to achieve pure swordmanship
pretty much what my holiday plan was gonna be, but i can't get the sword out of the country, so crows over harold hill will have to do, but god damn i'm definitely doing it dressed head to toe in leather.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I expected a picture of a dick.
oh your words do strike my heart like a sharp dagger. i wouldn't do that, i would simply name the thread 'pictures of a penix', of which i'd admit i have considered posting before.

due to any disappointment, here is a nsfw video of a tiny naked penixed man getting tasered.

[video=vimeo;4273363]http://vimeo.com/4273363[/video]

by the way, I'd prefer a hatori hanzo Sword :)

Oh man, that fucking tasering video shocked me.
Those motherfucking policebasterds should be tortured and hanged on their tiny balls.
Fuck, that made me aggressiv.

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 ----------

This one over here is quite funny commented:

Last edited by a moderator:

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
sure there is a few bad cops, but in general they do a good job. They were real fair on me. And yeah, that's why I was acting a bit odd a few months ago.

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
Wow just when I thought a Sword could cut through anything this mofo cuts a balloon and a trashcan with the sammmmme one!