my space v blogger

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Oct 29, 2006.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

shit the bed i dont know what to do here ..........

i need a space ......

and before you say but u have a new blogger ??????

blogger is being a pain in the ass at the mo with all these java script 01 achive problems ??????? and takes me forever to load photos on ...

as for my space i got shutdown with in 3 days of making a site ....

myspace dont allow .... half naked chicks ??? music in a long list ??? i know blogger do and are all about freedom of speach just there system is not making life easy ......

most of you do the my space thing ,is it that good,does it have glitches like blogger,blogger to me is cool n d gang and sooo simple to use,saying that i do wish i wasnt running off a 6mg pc on windows 2000 cause id go back to msn ... but because its set up for xp it drains my virtual memory and i have a pop up say blah blah xp bollix .....

ass

anyone got anyother good blogger sites ..... yahoo is rubbish so dont go there .......

i need a site that fupping works ........ doing me head in ................ :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :tehpepsi:

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Use blogger with the content kept on your own site.

But if you put your music links up, blogger will shut you down eventually.

The content will not be deleted because it will be on your own site.

If you're really serious, set up your own server...

3. Flatmatt

Flatmatt Member

or sell your Nan and by a record shop....

:teeth:

4. BeyondTherapy

im looking into it and speaking to deapoh about it ....

my myspace site last 2 days ?? nice ... blogger just takes to long to upload pictures etc etc .... always going down but other than that a nice easy place for an idiot like myself to use ....

msn was wicked until they switched over to xp ? yuck ... system dont allow me to use ....

thumblog...? i signed up to them last night but have trouuble with loading pictures again ... they use a turtle image crap ... ??? own site own server ... hmm got to get mac n logic b4 i can afford that ......................

cheers

5. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

check you pms PI... oh and ya got me on your new site

the all new >> www.pantyinspector.blogspot.com << wen lla eht

nsfw!!!!! Dammit... good thing that I disabled the proxy here at work..

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

May I suggest making a myspace music page?
    as i have seen a hanful with thousands of links etc..
    just a thaught

7. BeyondTherapy

rudumb?? hahahah thats razors thread off dnba !!!

nice look even ripped my go ape logo off and made it into a heart !!!

cheers razor m8 !!! xxx

pms sent sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the not saying nsfw shizzle lol oops forgot about that

personaly my hearts not into it at the mo now go apes been shutdown,that hurt me big ...... and id rather have a mac with logic just so i can use these accapellas ive been collecting of l8 to do some very bizarre bootleg ideas i got ........

ive been listening to an dj/artist called switch,proberly my favourite beats around at the mo .... fatboy opens his set up with a switch booty of apache !!! o lord its amazing and switch has just remixed the futureheads doing this odd kinder tech/ska wobble steppa ?? odd i know but if you hear it ud understand .........[may do a cheeky small mix to let u hear it hhahah ] anyway so hes inspired me to search for some odd accapellas to try my own thing ...

now all ive got to do is save up for a mac ,good thing is the college im at i get a proper copy of logic from apple for £250 instead of £800 cause im a student !!! hence i have to get it ... i could just get a pc and have sonar 6 but having not got on with sonar at college even though id be saving heaps of money i beleave in nothing second best,if i want something work hard for it ... standard ... hence full time job and full time college ??? killer