my second tune

The vocals have ended up out of tune with the guitars.
The timing of the vocal was good tho, I know it was a bit hard to stretch cos it seemed to get out of sync originally.
I really liked the harmony at the end of the verse and in the chorus on the original samples. Would be good to incorporate that into the remix????
Nice one.

The vocals have ended up out of tune with the guitars.
The timing of the vocal was good tho, I know it was a bit hard to stretch cos it seemed to get out of sync originally.
I really liked the harmony at the end of the verse and in the chorus on the original samples. Would be good to incorporate that into the remix????
Nice one.
cheers subprime, i didnt notice the vocals bieng out of tune, my ears arent to clever so its hard to tell... i'll go back and try sort it out at some point. yeah the vocals were a nightmare to snyc, had to do alot of cutting, they just didnt seem to fit on their own which if you fink about it they should of....
what do ya mean by incorporate that into the remix? nd cheers againn

I agree about the nice wobbly bassline.

Not sure I like the drums.. I think its the kick more than anything, sounds a bit cheap, but that could just be my taste.

The vocals work really well.

When the main bassline drops in I think it could do with a heavier under lying sub, just to really fatten the tune out a bit!

Liking the second little break down where the vocals come back in.

Overall I enjoyed it mate.

what do ya mean by incorporate that into the remix? nd cheers againn
On the original vocal track they supplied (not the dry one) there was a harmony over the top. Just thought that was quite nice.

Yeah, when you try to sync up the vocal, you start to wonder whether they used any click track on the original recording. It's all good for a while then bam, it's out.

aah right i get ya lol yeah would definetly be good, they didnt give a sample for em did they?
yeah it does my head in having to sort it out, its all the same tempo so why does it seem, well it actually does slip out lol
need a better comp aswell ha ha it kept crashing the vst and freezing up, took me ages to eventually get back on with it, fort i was gonna have to start agen

detonate, one way around a vocal slip (or vocals not set to a click track) is to make multiple clones of the vocals all set to the same transpose pitch, then sync them up by chopping into the original vocal track with some slightly adjusted ones.

my method = get the original rough bpm

vocals clones = all set to original pitch transpose

chop to fit the out of sync areas against the metronome or a break with adjusted slices

bounce down the audio vocal track (either mute all except vocals put them into the same insert and save it out)

bring into your dnb track

sorry if any of this sounds shit. i'm very tired. haven't slept in three days. LAST UNIVERSITY :(.

anyways peace.

not really feelin this tbh mate it was a good attempt theres a bit of shadyness with the levels at one point an the kick n snare seem a bit shit (in the nicest way poss) keep at it since its your second tune, i gave up with my remix of lazer beam as the vox were givin me alot of trouble once again good attempt just not really my thing mate peace!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom