My remix of Marvellous Cain's 'Hitman'

Drums sound a bit distorted. Like the song. Reminds me of the old school songs that would always leave me confused.

Distorted how? You on about the amen? 'Cause it's pretty clean and unprocessed. It probably reminds you of an old school "song" because it's a remix of an old school "song". To be fair it doesn't sound like it would take much to confuse you. :lol: Thanks for checking though.

Why do yanks call them songs? Kinda odd. Also it's not distorted which is gonna make me question IV4's judgement in future. Maybe you should change your soundcard mate?

Love the remix btw Dave! Been watching 'Babylon' a lot recently and so much of this just ouzes Jah Shaka...

Last edited:
listened on headphones but still sounding large man
will have a proper listen tommorow on speakers see if bass is all good an all that jazz
i dont spose you could send me that acapella?lol

doesn't sound like it would take much to confuse you
That is the truth.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
I still stand by my statement that the drums don't sound right on my end. To me it sounds like it is slightly clashing with the bass. I can not quite put my figure on it. Any way I still like the song. And no one else hears it.

Love the remix btw Dave! Been watching 'Babylon' a lot recently and so much of this just ouzes Jah Shaka...

Big up, mate. Yeah copped the DVD recently (hence the remix, haha!) Wicked film.

listened on headphones but still sounding large man
will have a proper listen tommorow on speakers see if bass is all good an all that jazz
i dont spose you could send me that acapella?lol

Nice one. I just stole the accapella straight off youtube! Search for 'cutty ranks limb by limb accapella'. Rip off bodge tingz when I'm 'ere!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Back
Top Bottom