DnB My remix of Hot Pursuit - Camo & Krooked!

wasn't really my kinda thing musicly. reminded me of roller coaster 2000 theme music. sorry buddy.

Hey bro,

I can't remember the original for the life of me mate, sorry :lol: So, I'm not sure which parts are yours and which parts are from the original tune!

See whats being said about it being theme music. Its got that real like electronic, robotic vibe if you know what I mean?

Would agree its not exactly my kinda thing either, there are some nice aspects in here though ! :D

The original's a new track off their album, you could probably pick out a lot if you listened to it, ahaha!
Yeah, I do see what you both mean, and I'll definitely take it on board. Maybe in my next production I'll touch up on a few new synth ideas

It would be way cooler if you threw almost every one of your sounds through distortion and bit crushing effects. Kinda sounds like a mid 90's Casio keyboard right now. With more work you could have something similar to a John B type track. Work hard on it. Experiment. Peace-

why dont you run edits on the song as ppl have been saying and post an updated version here so we can work with that. I agree with what everyone else said so no reason for me to reiterate that. give us an updated version!

I understand what you mean, but all I'm searching for here is feedback to apply to other tracks,
So all in all, this isn't my main focus

I may be returning to it soon, but for now I'm working on two drumstep tracks and a moombahton track. Also, if you check out my latest dubstep remix you may find certain aspects in there that have been focused on in this thread :)

Back
Top Bottom