My radio show - help needed.

DjOzzy

My weekly radio show on www.manicfm.com follows the more fabio and grooverider theme, with features top 5's, interviews etc.

I like to do it a little different as opposed to just rinsing out for two hours.....

I get on average 50 different people listening to my show every week, we take this figure from the amount of different IP's i have message me and thats not including silent listneres.

Ok, each week i want to do a guest mix, of about 30 mins, gives me a chance to showcase some talent that maybe the manicfm listners dont get to hear, obviously I dont plug Life fm on my radio station but at the same time would be good to showcase some mixes.

It wont work unless i get the mixes lol. so would anyone like to do me a 30 / 20 /even 15 minute mix for me to play on my show each week, i would obviously promote any events etc.

All exposure is good as a dj so get them in to me.

Many thanks on your support with this...

hit me up on aim or msn

djozzy16@hotmail.com

aim = ozzylimer

would be happy to send you a cd. I play a lot of darker liquid rollers/drumfunk/some techy stuff. I'll send you an email sometime today.

-Nick

You can d/l a mix from my music v2 page man, click the listen link in my sig and feel free to play it.
I will do you up a new one as well if you want no worries!!
:evil:

Back
Top Bottom