MY QUESTION TO SLAMMIN V. THERE REPLY LOL

mightymiggz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 29 August 2007 17:46
To: gallery@slamminvinyl.co.uk
Subject: DJ'S

hi, after going to the academy bank holiday i was sorry and surprised to see that DJ hazard was in room 2???? whilst clipz was b2b with sub focus in room 1???? I've combed through numerous forums to find ( thankfully) that I'm not the only person thinking this. in the general raver world this is a DJ that continues to churn out phat tune after phat tune. and we the paying public are missing DJ's like him because of promoters that keep to a formula that worked 5 years ago??? if was not for the MC's people wouldn't even know who was playing. yes i am saying that alot of these dj's are playing all the same tunes. fair enough different order, but never the less the same tunes. i'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but read forums for yourself! do the research. it seems to be a offence thats carried out through out the big promoters. are certain people paying to keep these DJ's in the room 1? who knows? the bottom line is that the raving public are not happy with same old DJ's playing the same old tunes. my god guys you've been going for years. have you just become another corporate money machine that sticks to what they know not what the public want? as I've said please take 10 mins out of your day. read the forum's they say far more than i could or would.
regards
a disappointed raver

THERE REPLY

I'm not sure where you're coming from.

Yes, Hazard is a good producer and should be perhaps in Room 1, but he has been about for donkeys without really becoming big, whilst Subfocus, Clipz & TC are all new boys on the block and they're in the main room - surely that's what the point of your argument is? I don't get it....

James Orfeur
Slammin' Vinyl
t: 020 8363 5566 - f: 020 8363 5533
www.slamminvinyl.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Im not really sure what you sayin there mate. :twitchy:

TC, Clipz or Sub Focus wouldn't of been in main room 5 years ago but are know, whereas Distorted Minds or Hazard may well of been.

Last edited:
Im not really sure what you sayin there mate. :twitchy:

TC, Clipz or Sub Focus wouldn't of been in main room 5 years ago but are know.

same here, although it's obvious you're saying you'd like Hazard in the main room, he's not got a big enough pull over TC, Clipz or Sub Focus, and they are newer to the scene... which ruins your point about sticking to a formula of 5 years ago.

lol at hazard not being big.

Slammin are a joke these days. They have contracts with the artists that say they must do x amount of events a year so thats why there aint enough variation in their line ups.

same here, although it's obvious you're saying you'd like Hazard in the main room, he's not got a big enough pull over TC, Clipz or Sub Focus, and they are newer to the scene... which ruins your point about sticking to a formula of 5 years ago.

eh what??

Hazard isnt as a big a name as Tc, Clipz or Subfocus right now.....

although he is big...

What u worried about..they all sound the smae anyway! lol.

I would say Hazard is as big name as Tc,Subfocus and Clipz now.

He is a better dj and producer than all of the above imo

WTF IS THIS CRAPPY THREAD ON ABOUT? :rofl: :lol:

pure horse shit!

quiz796outcome3.GIF

NO SIR! I DON'T LIKE IT!

Last edited:
Greenboy, bringing the doa into dnbforum. Yes, we know you don't like jump-up and think its shit.

You don't have to keep on reminding us of that.

My advice, drink half a bottle of whiskey and listen to some Aphrodite.

Greenboy, bringing the doa into dnbforum. Yes, we know you don't like jump-up and think its shit.

You don't have to keep on reminding us of that.

My advice, drink half a bottle of whiskey and listen to some Aphrodite.

no-no, i didn't mean that (this time) :teeth:, i meant the whole point of this thread? as much as i understood that mightymiggz complained to the slammin vinyl group that they should bring hazard to room 1 and was very disappointed with the choice they had in the carnival?

that actually surprised me :lol:

i think it is the promoters choice which dj plays in what room. the whole thing just seems so childish and funny and to write a complaint letter about that? just seems a bit funny to me :lol:

and it is "MY QUESTION TO SLAMMIN V. "THEIR" REPLY LOL

Last edited:
hazard is a way better dj and producer than any those 3 but he plays at lots of those types of events anyway, all about having djs like randall, bryan g, bailey, d bridge on the bill etc

Back
Top Bottom