My photos from Renegade Hardware

Noxxus

Master baiter

HARDWARE_Flyer_Back-2.jpg

Sick, sick, night!!!!
All DJs ripped the place apart. Awesome crowd, great vibes, comfortable temperature.
Grooverider impressed us with hard tunes and minimal wobble, Chase and Status spun some great tunes and some that really weren't for me, but oh my gosh.... Calyx and Teebee killed it. Lots of tracks from their new ATM mix featured..... no complaints.

Click thumbnails.

Sick, sick, night!!!!
All DJs ripped the place apart. Awesome crowd, great vibes, comfortable temperature.
Grooverider impressed us with hard tunes and minimal wobble, Chase and Status spun some great tunes and some that really weren't for me, but oh my gosh.... Calyx and Teebee killed it. Lots of tracks from their new ATM mix featured..... no complaints.

QUOTE]

Sick, sick, night!!!!

it was a right fuckin' night. clayx and teebee were the shiznit, i really enjoyed spirit as well, i have to disagree with you about grooverider though, he was out of his comfort zone.

yeah he was out of his comfort zone and he wasn't on form but i guess thats to be expected at a night like that... still enjoyed the selection, far better than I thought!

Grooverider played 99% wobble, with a few dark tracks thrown in. Considering he was booked to play a classics set at a hardware event, I think he was taking the piss :dynamite: The rest of the sets that night were brilliant, specially Phase 2 & Skitty, Spirit, Loxy were amazing!

Wicked Venue aswell!!!

For me though its all bout RH @ The End:mr_cool:

Back
Top Bottom