My New track any suggestions?

That's the drop yer thanks love any input anything jumping out in the mix or any thing need bringing more into it ? Getting there with my mixing all practice

im just a listener so i dont know any technical stuff but i think if you improve the vocals youd have a better track because you already have a good sounding "base"

Technically I think this track would benefit from more dynamics, the drums sound kind of washed out at parts because everything else is much louder than it needs to be! The musical concept is great though, it just needs tweaking (I will say the gated vocals get old pretty quickly too).

Cool use of synths. I like anything that sounds reversed. Cut up vocals are nice too. Could use some saturation, is a bit on the clean side.

Yes

I like the intro but you don't need the kick or snares it will just drop nicely out of the previous song.
The bass noises need a bit of work and variation. I like the chopped vocal bit. The drum fills are a bit quantised you know? Loosen them up or use a sample? The synths are nice the rev cym is a bit loud and maybe you could switch the drums on the switch before they change again to the boomy kicks?

I think if you tidy this up it would do damage.

Back
Top Bottom