My new mixer

mint mixer man. i dont know about the rotary though.

but again, its all about personal preference. whatever u feel better using is what u have to buy.
i think this mixer is gonna make a world of difference. werent you using a behringer before?

also, how would you compare the cdj 400 to a cdj 1000? im in need of an upgrade for my cdjs lol.

wat da fuck.... why no channel faders??? did you have an option of getting rotary knobs instead????

i recon itd be good wit faders an rotary knobs an av a switch to choose between em!
never used a mixer wit rotary knobs looks interestin!

mint mixer man. i dont know about the rotary though.

but again, its all about personal preference. whatever u feel better using is what u have to buy.
i think this mixer is gonna make a world of difference. werent you using a behringer before?

also, how would you compare the cdj 400 to a cdj 1000? im in need of an upgrade for my cdjs lol.

No way lol, Denon it was a decent mixer

Actually i found the faders to have a really sharp curve right as you bring the fader up to the top (you will see a darker blue area where the fader gets real hot)---Good Choice on the Rotary Knobs, as the volume faders do not have an adjustable cut curve.

Thre real bonus with this mixer it is a 4-channel, 2 turntables & to CD players (for those people) The 4-Band EQ is killer. You will learn alot more about sound & proper eq' control with this mixer. Plus the VCF filter, need i say more.

I like it! But i own a Rane, i like to be able to adjust the curve on all my faders.

hmm i member seeing some mixer in ministry which was used by only about 4 djs in the world, it was completly rotary controled and looked nothing like a mixer! was crazy shit!

nahhhhh way man. don't think i could handle that.

i need to carress the whole channel, up and down, smoothly smoothly.....

it's not about twisting knobs.

:word:

how u gonna turn them up and down as quick as u can flick an upfader?

I agree with riisu, i like to have a fader, for each channel so u have more control over the mix of 2 choons, its also easy to do quick fade outs to get a nice switching effect going or evening if u need to cut both choons quikly for woteva reason and bring em back on the beat. I hardly ever use a crossfader curve, i usually leave the crossfader in the middle and use the faders when im bringing in a choon. but meh each to their own styles.

lets clear this up tho CAN YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF GETTING FADERS ON THAT MIXER OR IS IT JUST KNOBS???

actually i just saw the price tag and allows that. maybe wen im rolling in the benjamins but not for now. also having 4-band eq for a dj i think is just a little bit too far, im sure after practice u wud get used to it but i cant imagin many situations where using that in a live sense wud reli benefit the sound. also having practiced and goten used to 4 faders, when u play in a club wudnt u get confused at going back to using 3???

to be honest im not really feling the mixer as a whole dont get me wrong the sound is crisp! but im not really feeling the vcf function, the effects r great but its not really doing it for me!! i think im gonna go with the pioneer

Back
Top Bottom