My new computer is LIVE!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
A bit of a pointless post but I just wanted to say...

My new computer is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :typing:

This is the first time ever I've been on the internet with my new PC. Currently I'm downloading my old files from a friends PC which will restore my new PC to what my old PC once was (and will eventually render my old PC completely useless). HORRAY!!!! :lol:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
1992 said:
A bit of a pointless post but I just wanted to say...

My new computer is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :typing:

This is the first time ever I've been on the internet with my new PC. Currently I'm downloading my old files from a friends PC which will restore my new PC to what my old PC once was (and will eventually render my old PC completely useless). HORRAY!!!! :lol:
:thumbsup:

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
looks the ill shit!!! :slayer:

oldcomp.jpg

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
God Dammit! I've only been on the internet with my new PC for less then an hour and I caught the famous "NT ATHORITY/SYSTEM" virus that was on TV last night!!!! DAMMIT! I'm in the process of kicking its arse right now and it looks like I'm going to win....dows.

dandg7

Re: Re: My new computer is LIVE!

1992 said:
God Dammit! I've only been on the internet with my new PC for less then an hour and I caught the famous "NT ATHORITY/SYSTEM" virus that was on TV last night!!!! DAMMIT! I'm in the process of kicking its arse right now and it looks like I'm going to win....dows.

Hey man,

I have the virus too but don't know how to kill it, any suggestions?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: My new computer is LIVE!

Stu has a thread about it, see the above link in his post.

Top Bottom