My new babys

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Hiya guys, Just got these today at Westend DJ in London. Pair Technics SL1210Mk5G. They are lovely decks well pleased with them.

Last edited:
What do you think of the white labels? I got one when i bought my 1200 used and was considering buying another for my other 1200 but I was strongly advised against doing so because apparently they are known to break easily. A few stores near me even stopped carrying them because the returns were too high.

Oh and nice decks! Lookin' Purdy

What do you think of the white labels? I got one when i bought my 1200 used and was considering buying another for my other 1200 but I was strongly advised against doing so because apparently they are known to break easily. A few stores near me even stopped carrying them because the returns were too high.

Oh and nice decks! Lookin' Purdy

Hiya, ive never heard about them breaking. I been using whitelabel for 9 months now never had problem with them. Best cartridges ive had. I recommend them. I think few people on this forum use whitelabels if i rember right.

Shure whitelabels are good yeah, ive been thru 2 sets of stylus in past 2 years which isnt so bad, but they are 30 quid a stylus so i gotta start being a little more delicate ;p

Back
Top Bottom