my name is affliction and i'm an....

Affliction

VIP Junglist
ezzz

i'm Affliction from Chichester (near Portsmouth), most people around here know me as the ogre who hangs around the production forum, i don't really look at the other forums that much (i'm not much of a conversational person). Anyway - you need some obscure weird geeky production advice - i might be the man to see.

Been into dnb for about 4 years now, been producing about ooh.... 6 years (omg that long?!?!). Had some minor success.... been on a few mix CD's in America and Germany - but still waiting for that elusive vinyl release on a UK label.

Other then dnb, my other main passion is martial arts - i'm trained in Aikido, Western Boxing, Judo and Muay Thai. Occasionally (very occasionaly) i fight in tournaments but i tend to lose so not doing that much anymore... http://www.extremefighters.net/ is where you'll find me if i do.

So dont tell me my tunes are shit or i'll fucking level ya :boxing: :crazy:

Oh and also, i love talking about myself - hence the longest introduction in the introduction forum so far! :uberlaugh

oh gee, you posted some good things in breaks or summin, oldskool, drunken massive bump from 94! YEEEAAAAAH!

He joined in 2002, probably a decrepit pensioner by now!

Bumping dead threads because you're on the piss? my kind of night

Yeah, that and I spotted the name Affliction, the said same who owned the breaks exchange thread in early days, and realised nobody had ever even said hello. I'm sure he was shattered but now he can put the hurt behind him. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom