my mum just walked in on me having a...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Jul 3, 2011.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

...spliff

[​IMG]

but seriously she did, she knows i smoke green, but has never seen me smoke it. And she hates me smoking in the house, and she hates the smell of skunk. So bummer.

this happened to anyone else?

2. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

yeah loads of times when i was young...but then again my mum let me smoke it in the house where all i could do was spack out and play game consoles and mix....she rather me smoke where she knew i was safe than out on the street...

3. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

i smoked a spliff once and my whole landing stank and all down stairs, i closed my door and put a towel underneath aswell

my sister could smell it downstairs and comes up and starts taking piss then she tells my mum and she couldnt smell a thing!!

4. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

one of our mates mums had no sense of smell...his bedroom would get hotboxed straight after school everyday....

5. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Was watching my mum's flat a few months back, she came home four days earlier than expected and found my haggard stash of gnarly old carcasses of cigs, seed and stem collection and all sorts of dirty old stoner shit spread across her kitchen table.
    She got all paranoid going off about how the neighbours could've seen everything and that.

She knows I smoke but that's the closest she's ever come to "busting" me..
    I've walked in on her a few times though!

6. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i once done a line of ketamine of my sleeping mums forehead

7. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

hahah, my momz smokez the peng tingz but yeah shes hot kill, bare shots the crack dizzle

Must go, bare cookies and milk before bed

8. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

took a fat line of k a few years ago and then a mates mum came into the room. Half way through our convo i just started slipping into a hole and then passed out. Saw her an hour later, nothing was mentioned.

9. Datt Male

Datt Male Active Member

when i was in school i was smoking a fat spliff in my room windows shut n everything the smell woke every1 up and my mate was drinking a bottle of coke just as my mum walked in and hes just spat it out everywhere the mug lol

---------- Post added at 04:09 ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 ----------

run a bath or put the shower on the steam seems to kill the smell helps with an extract fan aswell

10. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Im not very sly. She blatantly knows. Odd bags lying around, Bob Marley skins on the side etc.

Think shes just glad i dont do any other drugs...

[​IMG]

11. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

On a related note, my mum calls smoking spliffs "smoking blow", I always thought blow was slang for the caine, wtf? Is she stuck in the sixties or what?

12. DOOVD

DOOVD Member

my mum has found loads of shit like roach paper, skins, hash.. she knows i smoke, she always says i shouldnt cuz it makes you dumb but i think she knows she cant really control it... in the summer when we come to the summer house i always have sneaky joints in the back when my fam is here(its not really the back, quite risky but im a ninja when it comes to this, straight after smoke i hash my hands, brush my teeth and get something to eat/drink to get rid of the smell of tobacco) and luckily have never been caught.

hot rocks burns in swimming shorts are a regular too, she eventually notices them but i say its from barbecueing haha

13. chanty

chanty Active Member

my mums pretty mellow. when i got to 18 she couldnt punish me so i told her everything ive done and she was a little surprised, she thought i just used to dissapear for a whole weekend and just get pissed.

she got a bit confused bless her when i told her i sniff coke alot she told her freinds that i do heroin!!
    i dont blaze weed much anymore but everytime my cousin comes round his mrs brings me a zoot, so smoked a few times infront of my mum and shes had a drag or two.
    when she had bad back pain i got her and 8th and smoked it with her and it eased the pain. Even now my cousins mrs will chuck my mum half a joint to smoke

14. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

I think my mum's generally pretty cool with it, she dosn't wanna see me do it or generally know about it, but she's aware of it and knows that it's practically risk-free. Even though she still pays for my baccy XD

15. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Cut your hair and get a job you hippie!

16. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

17. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

I rarely smoke at home, only do it on occasion at a mates (not even a big smoker, maybe a few times a month now). But my old lady currently thinks im a right pot head. There's a constant smell of cannabis that waff's the whole house. But the funny part is i aint smoking shit, if only she knew where it really was coming from lolololol.

18. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

I used to do alot of drugs when I was younger. Was a monster weed smoker, smoked every day of my life from when I was about 17 to about 30. Used to have a £600 a week coke habit, stole from my family and robbed places to fund my habit. It's a really slippery slope once you head down that route, and I dont care how many of you think you have it all under control, it bullshit. Chances are, it has you under control without you even realising it.

I havnt touched any drugs what so ever now for just over two years, and dont ever wish to again. If I could go back and change my past, and never of touched anything, I would in a heartbeat! I have no contact with my family at all because of my choices in life, my short term memory is shot to fuck! I can remember stuff I done as a child like it was last week, but anything that happens a day or two ago is usually forgotten!

So if you all believe that weed and stuff is harmless, you're seriously mistaken. Sure, no one has died from smoking weed, great! But it really does fuck up your memory, which you might not worry about now, but later in life, you may change your mind!

I respect anyones choices to do what they wish, and I am in no means trying to preach to you guys whats right or wrong.....merely telling you all what my journey through life has brought me...

19. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

my old dear used to let me blaze out in the back garden so she never 'caught' me.
    She'd talk to me out the window whilst she was making dinner.

true story.

20. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

I tottally understand where you're coming from man, having been in a similar situattion myself. Go back a couple of years and I used to sell shit just to fund my lifestyle, starting off selling my own stuff and eventually stealing off of family, something i seriously regret but i'm passed it and it's water under the bridge now. I stopped smoking it for about a year and now its an occasional thing, if i've got some spare cash lying about. Been that way for the last year now, and I don't feel it's controlling me at all, I'm a lot more mature than I was 2 years ago and I feel I do have controll over my habit.

Going ever so slightly off subject here, anyone else understand the stupidity off its illegality? I mean for fucks sake, the medical properties of it are undeniable. My aunt who has MS, eats it in cookies and cakes to relieve pain and stop the muscular spasms you get because of it, and it helps tremendously better than any pharmacuticals...not only this but it is also SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to help with
    Brain cancer
    breast cancer
    HIV/AIDS
    lung cancer
    opioid dependance
    and many many more, why the fuck is this stuff illegal?