My most epic Dubstep intro ever from the track 'Deathly Desires'

dude that drop is epic man!
really took me back, nearly fell off my chair lol

sick track..i reckon u should introduce another trippy bass synth to keep ur listeners in a trance lol..

sick work man, i take it ur out of the writers block now? :P

Yeah mate, came out of it after two weeks of almost no producing.
Now working on several new tunes and they are gonna be the best so far!
Gotta work on the subbass though.. -___-'

But what do you mean with an other trippy bass synth? Where would you place it?

But what do you mean with an other trippy bass synth? Where would you place it?

its really hard to explain lol, but if u take ur main bass synth..tweak it slightly to give a similar but distrinct sound, and keep the same melody.
its just a thought/option to give it more variation (not saying it needs more)

damnage. thats horrible!!! :p

certainly was an epic intro...

agree with scotty, more bass and less high end on that... maybe wud be nicer to be dirtied up a bit moar (the treble bass) but these are maybe just preferences, this is disgusting as usual tho !

u really went to town with the intro and lfo mudolation :D
both sound good, definatley more sub, can imagine it sounding sick on a big system!

Been working on it whole day trying get a decent subbass.
Going to do a check tomorrow with fresh ears and I'll probably upload a version with more sub!

One love!

Holy Crap Balls!!!!!

That shit is intense! where the fuck did that come from???? I've listened to alot of your dubstep attempts and your basses never sounded that filthy before!

That is a huge step up in production levels on your part dude! Damn,.........I think that bass just made me throw up in my mouth a little!

Hahaa thanks. Been working on new tunes lately after my 'writersblock' that took about 1 month.
So I got out of it better I guess.
Great to sea all this good comments, I'm only producing Dubstep for 1,5 years now from which about 6-8 months seriously, before that it was more Drum & Bass.

Great! :D

simply awesome dude ... i like it veeeery much ... masterpiece ... nothing missing ... + epic intro as u said ... i like that kind od music ... war/battle music ... and in this combination - AWESOME !
in producitonal plan, is ok, nothin overloud or low-volume ... nothin' unmixed ... simply perfect
also i'm interested what kind of technical equipment are u using.
1L - Twisted Scientist Project
p.s. i also have new stuff ... check it out - feedback appriciated

Back
Top Bottom