My latest WIP

@logikz

Might not be of your tastes, but what do you think about it?
I've got a couple of labels on me i really want to focus on a product that is fresh and works well.

hey bro, i tried to fix your link and i fucked up your post, can you post a thing i can press "play" on? ill listen, im interested
yeah i know what it happens with private links on SC...let me think about it, is there a service different from Soundcloud where i can post my tunes privately and would show up on the forum with a player?

i like it, i like the sound you have on the drums, and i like it conceptually, youre making something happen, musically. i appreciate that a hundred times over repetitive shit thats clinical and perfect, but really just this one little loop.

i am all about arrangement, and youve put some thought and effort into that, so thats great.

i dont like the orchestral hit, and there is a side to it that sounds unpolished. your high passed saw leads arent my favorite in terms of sound design and the main pad is also quite raw. the one note bass synth line is effective, but a bit static.

these are all stylistic choices, musically i really like what youve done. is this a style right now thats going around? whats this called?

Wow, that's a deep feed, thanks.

Honestly i don't know how this style is called, in the last three months i began doing lots of minimal tunes, and the start is Always that, a minimal draft...however i come from a dark chopped and trance'n'bass background so it is possible to feel it a bit.

That orchestra hit you don't like is the only sample i used together with the vocals...actually i have other ones but this was more on tune so to say, i'll check better soon.

Back
Top Bottom