DnB My latest vibes. [3 tunes]

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Been on this tribal, atmospheric rain forest and monkey samples thing since I spent NYE holed up underneath the mezzanine braving my way through a brief but violent bout of the flu.

In order from oldest to newest:

So that's about it. Will look at the tunes' respective mixdowns once I get my spanking new monitors! And I'll probably keep on making tunes more or less like these for a while now, especially hyped about using different kinds of percs for snares and shit like that.

C&C's always welcome!

Where the hell have you been? I will make sure I give a listen.

Oh, you know, out and about.

Cheers! To quote the Bloodhound Gang; I would appreciate input.

On a different note; 55 views and one comment - that's a new record, even for me!

Last edited:
I really like the whole jungle theme. The bongos and the congas are very well done. In fact I like everything about the drums. They are weird and tribal. I also like the sounds of the rainforest in the background. Like the birds and monkeys. Lord of the jungle has got to be my favorite.

I really like the vibe of these. The hats sound really nice as well.
Not sure if its something I'd play but it sounds unique and I'm all for it!
Big up mandingo

Cheers, mans! Let me know what you would play out and maybe I can cater to your tastes!

Next tunes up are gonna get some live instruments and shit, gonna lay down some backbeat guitars and dubby harmonica stuff.

Cheers, mans! Let me know what you would play out and maybe I can cater to your tastes!

Next tunes up are gonna get some live instruments and shit, gonna lay down some backbeat guitars and dubby harmonica stuff.

Yeah that sounds nice mate. I wouldn't really want to someone to shape their creativity around a DJ's selection. I'll check your future bits though!

Back
Top Bottom