My Latest Tunes (DnB)

hi BP, what a cool banging track. rolls very well and mixing is already quite advanced. i like the slurping chords in the mid range bass synth, sounds cool. imo, the guitar riff coming in at 2:55 needs work. it's a lovely idea to add something experimental, so far the guitar doesn't fit to the tracks' sound to my liking. maybe some extra effects could help. other than that, decent tune, even though this isn't my taste of music i like this track! just added you at SC ! cheers! :2thumbs:

Cheers for the comment DjSkuff, I'm glad you got the older jump up vibe from my tune that was one of the main things I was going for with that one ^.^ Really like those tunes on your soundcloud link, I especially like the drums in FTN

again the bass is mental in this!

mad skills on that. but i think it would benefit from some other elements being clearer like the hi-hat.

also agree the guitar around 3 minutes sounds a little odd.

When I heard that first crash/impact FX I immediatelly said out loud "You're listening to lifted music with Chris Renegade" haha. Bassline is fucking dirteeeyyyy. I'd work on drums if I was you, just put some accidentals and ghost hits to give it more groove and/or swing. :)
Otherwise sounds good.

again the bass is mental in this!

mad skills on that. but i think it would benefit from some other elements being clearer like the hi-hat.

also agree the guitar around 3 minutes sounds a little odd.
Hi, glad you like the bass. Yeah I'm going to give this tune a new mixdown/master and get it sounding clearer. I'll have another go at the guitar part it's a synth I programmed to sound like a guitar so could be causing the oddness. Thanks for the feedback ^.^

Last edited:
When I heard that first crash/impact FX I immediatelly said out loud "You're listening to lifted music with Chris Renegade" haha. Bassline is fucking dirteeeyyyy. I'd work on drums if I was you, just put some accidentals and ghost hits to give it more groove and/or swing. :)
Otherwise sounds good.
Haha nice. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I'm going to have another go at the drums, I programmed them to be bare so the bass is the main focus but looking back it is kinda boring after a few listens so I think adding some accidentals etc would benefit the track and keep it interesting. Thanks for the feedback ^.^

Yeah this tune is banging, very rich and full bass and the accompanying guitar suits the rest of the dirty tune nicely. Not really my style, but production wise very nice

Back
Top Bottom