My latest tracks/WIPs

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist

Neatsu

Neatsu
Hey :) I just listened to "Loving You". The track has a good vibe but it definitely needs some work it terms of mastering and enhancement of the samples. The first two beats are great and mix together pretty good but I am not sure about the third one. The vocal sample is again good and it fits in nicely, maybe you could varied it a bit as it gets a little boring in the mixdown. Keep it up, bro!

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Yeah none of my tracks have been mastered bro so I get you there. I'm not good with mastering and I don't really know much in terms of that. I can EQ kicks and snares and so forth but I don't know how to get a track sounding crisp as a whole. What do you mean by the third beat?

Yeah will vary it up a bit and see how I get on :). I have two versions of this, this is the oldskool mix and I have a electro-dnb nu-skool mix. Will upload that when it's more 'together'.
Cheers for listening!

Neatsu

Neatsu
Yeah, the same goes to me - I suck at mastering...Sorry for not been clear about the "third beat" - I was talking about the beat variation that starts at 00:45. The beat transition is kinda rough and not fluid, that's what I meant.

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
sparring program is big man, the other all need a lot of work on the bassline mainly, u need to learn to eq ur bass and layer it up a bit more.

when the second variation of bassline comes in in sparring tho its a touch too loud/sharp in comparison to the first one, drums are tight but could do with some more elements

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Yeah 'Sparring program' has changed quite a bit, in terms of the basslines. Will upload a new clip soon. The second bitcrusher bassline on the clip that's up sounds terrible haha, I've fixed it though.

Yeah I'm not too good with EQing but I have been EQing a lot more recently. I EQed the bass on Loving You but I need to EQ it more so it doesn't push down the drums

Top Bottom