DnB My latest track which will be on my EP. Out Friday!

Track sounds ace man and you nailed those supersaw stabs! Tho I've got the same issue with this vid I'm afraid. I'd guess that the problem is just within my computer, probably some java-stuff-reader :p

Is the EP signed to any label or is it a self-release btw?

Track sounds ace man and you nailed those supersaw stabs! Tho I've got the same issue with this vid I'm afraid. I'd guess that the problem is just within my computer, probably some java-stuff-reader :p

Is the EP signed to any label or is it a self-release btw?

Thanks man! I tryed spending a little more time on those stabs and getting everything right! So great you mentioned it :D

Damn it, it was a different video type this time as well! I'll just blame your computer :P haha.

The Ep id getting release through a Label called Hypertime Records. There more known on Juno Download as Pure Pace Records. So im happy that things are moving forward a little :)

Really nice effort mate, bit too happy and smiley for my taste, guess it reminds me of the commercial drum and bass you hear on ad's and stuff. But for what it is, it's really well made.

Really nice effort mate, bit too happy and smiley for my taste, guess it reminds me of the commercial drum and bass you hear on ad's and stuff. But for what it is, it's really well made.

Thanks man. Yeah to be honest I'v always been more of a fan of the liquid style dnb like the newer Hospital Records work. My productions seem to be better on that kind of track.

Thanks for the feedback though. cool

Oh yeah man, I'm not disrespecting your choice of style in any way.....just different strokes for different folks n all that! ;) I still appreciate the production values, whatever the genre

Congrats on the release again mate :) look forward to its release!

Hear what Fletch is saying, ya know I like my dark stuff ;) But serious, quality production and if you are into the new Hospital sound then you have got that spot on mate!

Big ups!

Congrats on the release again mate :) look forward to its release!

Hear what Fletch is saying, ya know I like my dark stuff ;) But serious, quality production and if you are into the new Hospital sound then you have got that spot on mate!

Big ups!

haha i know yeah ;) Top comment though mate! Its good to get nice feedback :D I might have to try out the darker stuff soon and see what you lot think lol

Thanks again!

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 ----------

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom