My latest track...Finally!

TinnitusD&B

Hi guys. It's me again. It took me ages to get this one off the ground but I finally got it finished. I hope you enjoy it. If you like it follow me on soundcloud because hopefully there will be more getting posted in the coming weeks. Safe.

(After the first feedback i've automated the volume on a few channels down a couple of dB 2 bars before each drop, hope it helps)

Last edited:
really good man
im on shitty speakers at the moment but it sounds good
the drop kinda felt like it lacked a bit of oomph? dunno maybe a quick silent part could fix that
overall im diggin it though

the drop kinda felt like it lacked a bit of oomph? dunno maybe a quick silent part could fix that
overall im diggin it though

You're right it does. I've been fiddling about with it for too long so decided to post it and see what the feedback was. I'll open it back up in a few days and tweak it some more. Cheers man!

Had me nodding ma head from the get go :) Nice job man, will look out for the final version (y)

Really tight and lots of stuff going on there. I wish I could add an arsenal like that on my tracks. I'm not entirely sold on that 2:15 square formed (?) -synth though. Maybe that's just me.

Really tight and lots of stuff going on there. I wish I could add an arsenal like that on my tracks. I'm not entirely sold on that 2:15 square formed (?) -synth though. Maybe that's just me.

Cheers man i'm glad you liked it! Yeah i think its a saw wave, i detuned a couple of oscillators and make a gentle reece. What is it you didn't like about it?

I really feel like the intro is lacking. Perhaps add some more elements to the intro and spice it up a bit ;)

Also, the drop is good but the kick and snare could be slightly more powerful :)

Other than that, not bad :)

Back
Top Bottom