My kind of place (DNB)

The levels are really uneven, the bass stabs sound the same and overall the clip sounds really fragmented, one things happening, then another thing, then a third thing, without anything gluing them together.
I like the soundscape and edits though, but I'd rework the arrangement and bring the bongos (or whatever) out a bit, judging by the vibe you're building I think it would benefit the track if it was driven b those tribal drums, if you catch my drift.

The levels are really uneven, the bass stabs sound the same and overall the clip sounds really fragmented, one things happening, then another thing, then a third thing, without anything gluing them together.
I like the soundscape and edits though, but I'd rework the arrangement and bring the bongos (or whatever) out a bit, judging by the vibe you're building I think it would benefit the track if it was driven b those tribal drums, if you catch my drift.

the levels/mastering arent complete hence why it says w.i.p underneath. thanks for feedback

Back
Top Bottom