MY hAIR!!!! its gone!/////

NEVIK

:mad: :shrug:

I am so ready to rip all my hair out!!!!!

I am hoping maybe to get alittle info from you vets. out there...

Ive been really practicing tonz. wich you have to do...of course, but
track selection and building climax in a set.... :shrug:

Like i can build a few ....and im getting there, just checkin too see if anyone had some ideas or pointers to help....... :shrug:

info, links, smart ass remarks, wtf ever-
Peace

NEVIK said:
but
track selection and building climax in a set.... :shrug:

Like i can build a few ....and im getting there, just checkin too see if anyone had some ideas or pointers to help....... :shrug:

info, links, smart ass remarks, wtf ever-
Peace

s'all bout feeding off a crowd and developing your own style

I agree fully with Klusta. No one can tell you your style except you. Play from the heart and treat it as a bit of fun rather than an exam, and your own style will follow in good time. :teeth:

Yah, your at the stage man where you just need to start feeling out your style. Once you get the beat matching down, you really start to form a style of mixing and track selection.

The best tips I can give you are to keep practicing that beat matching, the faster you are, the nicer the mixes you can bring down (things like double drops and such are all about fast matching)...and just feel it. When you are mixing, just make sure you can feel what your doing....if you can feel it, if it vibes for you...chances are it just might vibe for a crowd to :) A crowd can't enjoy what you are bringing unless you enjoy what you're bringing.

Back
Top Bottom