My grandfather does not get it

SuspicionXT

He gave me a bunch of vinyls called Pink Floyd Go To the Dark Side of the Moon and The Doors. I told him they were pretty gay and I gave him some of of my stuff (Noisia, Black Sun Empire) and he said they were nonsense.

Anyone have grandparents that are not squares?

its weird. its like a age. old people was brought up with nothing of the sort of electronic stuff. theyve adapted to there music they was brought up by. its unlikely to have a grandpa loving dnb. but cant say there isnt..

most old people like the jazz from when it was war times or soming :D

btw, pink floyd are legends. i love em too.

Contender for best thread ever.

In answer to your thread, my Grandad likes to get down to some Limewax when he's feeling rowdy, but spins some Logistics on Sundays while completing his crossword with a cup of tea.

Good Day.

Contender for best thread ever.

In answer to your thread, my Grandad likes to get down to some Limewax when he's feeling rowdy, but spins some Logistics on Sundays while completing his crossword with a cup of tea.

Good Day.

was that a joke?

but spins some Logistics on Sundays while completing his crossword with a cup of tea.

lmao gotta be a joke?

Wow, you managed to use 'gay' as a derrogatory term and slag off Pink Floyd and The Doors in a single post.

Well done you.

The original poster is an absolute moron. And Pink Floyd / Doors are more parent generation so fair play to his grandad!

poor show old bean!

i've actually managed to get some of my dad's vinyl to mix with dnb, Human Nature & The Girl Is Mine off Thriller, We will Rock by Queen & I Don't Want To Go To Chelsea by the mighty Elvis Costello are the best to date :slayer:

im gunna try and get my dads vinyl collection off my uncle in a few years...he had alot of old tunes...even a few limited edition ones worth hundreds..i couldnt sell them though they have too much sentimental value.
There are so many tunes ive heard when i was a kid that have some quality samples i could use....theres some pink floyd in there aswell..some of it does actually inspire me to create music.

so to the original poster stfu dnb shouldnt be influenced only by dnb

He gave me a bunch of vinyls called Pink Floyd Go To the Dark Side of the Moon and The Doors. I told him they were pretty gay and I gave him some of of my stuff (Noisia, Black Sun Empire) and he said they were nonsense.

You should have taken them and been grateful or if u dont like at least pretended to be and no be an ungrateful shit!

+ that ting on dsotm where all those people are saying they arent mad and shit is eerie blad.

legendary album.

ps. how can u call jim morrison gay?

end jumbled up rant.

:applause:

BLADS! wake up fam you get trolled waaaaay too easily

(read in geek voice please)

Pink Floyd Go To Darkiside of the Moon - I've never heard of that album....

Now Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon, I've heard of that album, that's a classic

I got Dark Side of the Moon on vinyl, great album. Nicked it from my dad! You say your grandfather doesn't get it? I think it's you that doesn't get it!

Back
Top Bottom