My friend has £200,000 of music production gear liquidated stock new and ex display f

daveyhjohn72

Hi, My friend has asked me to spread the good word about his latest acquisition. He runs an Auctioneer firm that deals in bankrupt and liquidated stock and has all the gear that was taken from the dv247 stores when White Rabbit Records went into administration.

There’s stuff from tc electoronics, Focusrite, KRK, Native Instruments, JBL, Marshall, Fender, SE, TLAudio, Mesa, Stanton and lots more.

It’s all at Chapel and Chapel Auctions Limited in Essex and they have it all priced and listed on a website, www.chapelandchapel.co.uk. 01702 343734.

I’d hope that there’s some stuff that might be of some interest to some of you :)

Re: My friend has £200,000 of music production gear liquidated stock new and ex displ

Prices are not great for stuff coming from an auction site. Looks like he's going to take a long time to shift this lot if he's trying to get top prices for most of it.

Re: My friend has £200,000 of music production gear liquidated stock new and ex displ

My thoughts exactly. Went in with open eyes, and there's an obvious saving to be made but it's as mouth watering as you might expect.

Yeah same, I had been recently looking into replacing my existing USB soundcard with another one and saw an interesting card that was more expensive on the list as an ex-demo model than a brand new one elsewhere by a fair margin.

Hi guys I have an update for you - prices for everything that hasn't sold yet get slashed by 20%!

Back
Top Bottom