my first two released tunes!

long reach is a big tunes, i would bang that out in the dance defo, i will bag that bro...i like it, not too sure bout the 1st, i like the simplicity of long reach...

big up ya self mate soundin large..

long reach is a big tunes, i would bang that out in the dance defo, i will bag that bro...i like it, not too sure bout the 1st, i like the simplicity of long reach...

big up ya self mate soundin large..

yea man thats exactly why i like it. got a couple more comin soon i'll be sure to let everyone know when and where.

cheers for the support.

sound!

2nd tune is big man, could see myself dropping that
Sounds like a bit of a mash up between squelcher and nosher, and I mean that in a good way!!
Good stuff, keep it up!

sick tunes man.
id av to say the punisher is my favourite.
i would buy it if i had money!

ye mate, im gna grb a copy of long reach... good work mate,, make sure u post up any new bits u got aswell.. wna hear more!!

ye mate, im gna grb a copy of long reach... good work mate,, make sure u post up any new bits u got aswell.. wna hear more!!

don't worry, im sending the next two off to the label tomo. 4-6 weeks till the release. i'll keep everyone posted.

cheers for the support guys i'll try and sort out a freebie for everyone soon, to show my appreciation.

sound.

Back
Top Bottom