My first tune!!!

Deleted another duplicate thread (same as this) from General, why do people feel the need to put the same threads in different forums :confused:

Users read all forums on this site.

Originally posted by stuuu

Users read all forums on this site.

How do you know? This particular forum seems to get very little attention comparatively. So I posted it in the other forum for people that might not check this one.

:finger:

Originally posted by clark kent

How do you know? This particular forum seems to get very little attention comparatively. So I posted it in the other forum for people that might not check this one.

:finger:

Because I have stats, duh.

Because I have stats, duh.

????????????????????????????????????

General
Drum & Bass
related chat, keep it on topic -posts=2403 -threads=357

DJs/production
DJ and producer related business -posts=683 -threads=133

Basically, it's your call isn't it. I'm not overly bothered but from experience these type of threads get very little response.

(response being something which IMO helps people trying to start out producing)

So, having posted it here I figured why not post it where more people (on the above figures) would be exposed to it and so maybe give me a few more angles on the effort!:-/

Originally posted by Mulla
Heh, thank fuck for that!!!

I couldn't put anything out under that name

:shake:

????????????????????????????????????

General
Drum & Bass
related chat, keep it on topic -posts=2403 -threads=357

DJs/production
DJ and producer related business -posts=683 -threads=133

Basically, it's your call isn't it. I'm not overly bothered but from experience these type of threads get very little response.

(response being something which IMO helps people trying to start out producing)

So, having posted it here I figured why not post it where more people (on the above figures) would be exposed to it and so maybe give me a few more angles on the effort!:-/

I couldn't put anything out under that name

:shake:

Firstly, why have a production forum if users are going to post the choons in the other forums? LOL :) When I started dnbforum, I asked what forums users wanted, a production forum was one of them.

Secondly, I have stats for users checking each forum (General, Production etc). dnbforum users view the forums equally :) Your stats show that there are more posts in the General forum than the Production forum, you are always going to get more posts in a General forum than a Production forum :)

Peace out.

Firstly, why have a production forum if users are going to post the choons in the other forums? LOL :) When I started dnbforum, I asked what forums users wanted, a production forum was one of them.

Secondly, I have stats for users checking each forum (General, Production etc). dnbforum users view the forums equally :) Your stats show that there are more posts in the General forum than the Production forum, you are always going to get more posts in a General forum than a Production forum :)

Peace out.

Fair enough.

Did you like the tune or's the link still not working?

Fair enough.

Did you like the tune or's the link still not working?

The links dont work :-/

Try adding the links again.

weird track!! and whats blackoutrecords?

i guess you could tell its your first track but it really isnt all that bad man you just keep at it. First thing i suggest you do is figure out bass since i thought this bassline was... not exactly riveting.
There are some issues about the production like pump sound on the snares and structure beeing less than effective but its a pretty decent first try!

Originally posted by tenbellys
i dont read all the sections

Well you have posted on the four main forums, General, DJs/production, Mixes/track lists, Waffle.

So if your stats are anything to go by, Clark has no need to post dupe threads on General and DJs/production :)

Back
Top Bottom