My First Tune - Midnight Drive

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Alexi, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

Alright this is my first post in this section and was just looking for some feedback on my first full song 'Midnight Drive'

Listen to it on
    myspace.com/alexidnb

I've had Reason for about 2 weeks and just wanted to see what everyone thought of my first effort.

It's a kinda liquid atmospheric type tune, and all your views would be much appreciated

Cheers, Alexi

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  2. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

not a bad tune for ur first go man, stop me if im wrong but i cant help thinkin its a midi inserted with your selection of sounds sorry to think that but if its not u got most the arrangement right (string wise) just need the drums to be bigger, more layers and bass line to me sounded a bit wierd wiv the high end guitar thing, maybe jut put a low pass filter on your b and it might sound better, other than that i cant really say much more but i would defo be happy if i made this after 2weeks of production lol keep at it mate!

safe

3. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

yeah it is, i've got a midi keyboard but once it plays the note it just holds it on and i cant fix it even afta going into a yamaha shop

but cheers for the advice i'll do another mixdown with the stuff you suggested, cheers mate