my first tune, done diddly doodily

dj.jason

skeyemountain.com
VIP Junglist
hey hey, waht a way to post our first tune, post no.100

this is just the first few min of a tune myself and ozone(turbine productions) are workin on. its in the early stages, as we havnt done any beat building and shit like that, and also the vocal isnt finished in the break either.
but check it any ways and let me know your thoughts, i think we're on the right path for sure :missile:

http://skeyemountain.com/1-14.rm

only have it as a real audio file as yet, like i said its not finished by a long shot :pimp:

enjoy

props to ozone for his relentless work!!! BOH

Last edited:
listening now!

intro...

32kbit quality wohoow :zest:

some more should happen in the intro

vocal = put lil reverb or something on it

set some effects after the vocal

main...

like the idea, cant hear much when it comes 2 stabs or hihats, cuz they are all cracked up on 32kbps

do more drum variations...

it will be a good trancy tune if u keep workin on it !!!

Ps: nexttime post in a better quallity like 128 or sumn :whipem:

ez!

thanx for the comments mate

yea the sound quality is pretty bad, but like i said its in the early stages still

some work on the breaks and drums is being done now, so should be soundin better soon

jay walker said:
As work in progress, its got all the elements - as connecta said, the quality makes it hard to get the total vibe of the tune.

Get a higher version posted soon bro ;)

For a first tune though - Major props! Boh!! :gslayer:

thanx for the comments bro, respectz, looking forward to ya new one with bad ace ;)

here is a 128kbit sample, the quality is far better, still early stages though

http://skeyemountain.com/newone.mp3

dj.jason said:
thanx for the comments bro, respectz, looking forward to ya new one with bad ace ;)

here is a 128kbit sample, the quality is far better, still early stages though

http://skeyemountain.com/newone.mp3

Aright man listening now

Nice sounds. Well put together. Start Trekky sample fits well. Like the strings as well, and the backwards drums. DSrums could be a bit punchier, and maybe vary a little more. They sound drum machiney as well, what you using ? maybe try using some breaks. BAss is good, a little clean perhaps, bit of Da Tube on it (VST plugin) what you writing stuff on ? If this is your fisrt ever tvery good trak man, spec !

cuts out a little suddenly!

:resick:

Paradigm X said:
Aright man listening now

Nice sounds. Well put together. Start Trekky sample fits well. Like the strings as well, and the backwards drums. DSrums could be a bit punchier, and maybe vary a little more. They sound drum machiney as well, what you using ? maybe try using some breaks. BAss is good, a little clean perhaps, bit of Da Tube on it (VST plugin) what you writing stuff on ? If this is your fisrt ever tvery good trak man, spec !

cuts out a little suddenly!

:resick:

thanx paradigm

yea this is our first tune together, i use cubase and reason
i work with ozone who is very good at what he does.
the reason the beats are like this and it cuts out quick is because its far from finished :)
:lol_board

Last edited:
Nice Jason....
I like the runnin/rollin bass kicks
Very good vocal sample there, and the bass is fuckin CLEAN. Very nice man. The reese floats nice over the bassline. For an unfinished track it's sounding nice. Once you add some more elements I could see this sounding very nice 8O

Very good first tune man I'm impressed

holy crap jase, this has potential to be a best seller... sick beats, nice flow... great break down, and i love the way the vocal spins down, then bang, straight into bassline, nice work.... when this is finished i'm sure it'll impress... great ideas, this is rockin...
Cheers mate..
..JAISE....
How'd your bday set go on saturday night???

o_O jus got round to listenin to this.like it very much but im not too sure havin that vocal as it is....may be put an effect onnit instead of jus pitchin it down.love the bassline though man...........may b u want sum 1 to work on a rmx?!?!? :rolleyes:

bad ace inc. said:
o_O jus got round to listenin to this.like it very much but im not too sure havin that vocal as it is....may be put an effect onnit instead of jus pitchin it down.love the bassline though man...........may b u want sum 1 to work on a rmx?!?!? :rolleyes:

thanx for the comments mate, yea the vocal is a bit plain, i was keen to leave it as is, but i might play with it a bit. once we done the whole thing we can chat bout that rmx

dj.jason said:
thanx for the comments mate, yea the vocal is a bit plain, i was keen to leave it as is, but i might play with it a bit. once we done the whole thing we can chat bout that rmx

wicked...........catch up soon! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom