DnB My first song - Feedback Requested - Super Dragons ft. Manuel

A bit too mainstream for my taste but good job buddy!Maybe just a tiny bit muddy in the mid frequencies?I can't say f0r sure beacause i am n0t in very g00d speakers right n0w!But s0unds like u put eff0rt in it!

If that's your first tune mate, you some serious natural talent! It sounds decent, I think the everything is a bit muddy is the mid range as stated previously. You sort that mix out and you're on to a winner I think.

Hello and welcome in here! :2thumbs:
Not bad for a first track. Good melody, nice vocals and arrangement is spot on!! Sounds quite a bit muddy though, pls look at scooping in the lower-mud frequency range. Who is Manuel??

First release or first track o_O
Either way its a big track !
Liquid vibe is always nice, and the vocal works really well, the keys on the break-down are amazing and the horns that come in later = wow !
Abit to commercial for me but can appreciate how good the tune is - hope it gets some radio play of some sort, keep up the hard work, will look out for your name in the future 7/10

Great track or song in that case can´t really criticise don´t hear any mud in it and i think the mainstream audience will either :D and i like the tempo too cheers great work

Back
Top Bottom