My First Song - DnB

Hey dubbathomas, not bad for your first tune, id suggest using a break with a high pass filter on it at low volume to sit behind your drums, it will give them more flow. Also try song structuring. like intro-middle-outro

Hey dubbathomas, not bad for your first tune, id suggest using a break with a high pass filter on it at low volume to sit behind your drums, it will give them more flow. Also try song structuring. like intro-middle-outro

Thanks for the feedback!
And should I use a highpass filter on just the break or all the drums? I noticed it started to get a little messy during the breaks too :/

Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure to use less panning next time, I got shitty laptop speakers so I cant really hear it as much ;/

Better try to produce with good headphones or desktop speakers, because you can't hear the low frequencies with 'shitty laptop speakers'... :D

Better try to produce with good headphones or desktop speakers, because you can't hear the low frequencies with 'shitty laptop speakers'... :D

Yea, I'm trying to get a decent speaker set but one that's not too expensive! Got any recommendations?
And I liked the song in your siggy! :D

Back
Top Bottom