My first setup, getting 1210's.... but what mixer should i get? And what speakers?

camper182

VANAR
Hello i'm gonna buy second hand technics 1210 that are (should be) in very good condition for 700 euros. But i'm not sure yet what Mixer or monitors / speakers (whatever you call them) i should get. I would like active speakers. Which are the best ones?

At first i was going for either the djm 500 / 600 / 700 but i've been reading alot of good things about the xone 42 too. and i dont need alot of effects anyway. so should i get the pioneer djm or a&h xone 42? Which will last me the longest?

thanks in advance ;)

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

wait now im reading something about the xone 42 not being compatible with traktor or serato but that you need some sort of sound card??? or is it wrong. sorry if i sound like an idiot but im not very good at this ;) yet

Re: My first setup, getting 1210's.... but what mixer should i get? And what speakers

the a&h are better with regards to sound quality

the pioneers are ur standard tanks, easy to use, no nonsense mixers, will last u forever
i cant say the a&h will last as long coz i dont personally know, but they are really well built so im pretty sure they will last as long as u dont treat it like shit.

if i were u i would get the 62 or 92 if possible, they are more ££ than the 42 but u get what u pay for

Re: My first setup, getting 1210's.... but what mixer should i get? And what speakers

If this is your very first set up I personally recommend that you by some cheaper low end mixer, that way if you get into it and decide it's not for you you haven't blown a load of cash. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom