My First Music Videos!

So I've been up on a work meeting all night, to pass the time I've put together some music videos to the tune of some of my old Hip Hop tracks, from around 07; feedback appreciated on the tracks or videos ( I know they look hokey, which looks the least hokey?)

Last edited by a moderator:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
in abit of a rush at the mo fella , but i will have a listen and a watch thru later... seems you put abit of time into it .

nista

VIP Junglist
2 be honest dont really feeling this its just a tune with pics from your partys friend etc for a stranger its isn really interesting

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i like the songs, your beats are a bit hit and miss but the vocals are consitantly good. didnt look at the vids cos im working

2 be honest dont really feeling this its just a tune with pics from your partys friend etc for a stranger its isn really interesting

Yea I agree just getting up over here, and realizing these shits play like home movies lol; but bullshit video aside how'd you like the tracks?

vocals are cool but im not really likin any of the backin tunes they all sound kinda weak
fair enough, thanks for listening....by weak you mean just weak beats overall? are you referring to the lack of heavy bass? If so I agree, I kinda meant it to not have much bass i was goin for more of a jazzy, funky hiphop style when i was producin these tunes