my first fap video recorded on youtube ... let me know what you think please ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jul 26, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

so, i was at home and i thought i'd kick a freestyle ..

feedback plez ...

if you all like my skills i can do partys for 100 .. i got my own mic and speaker i got from argos ..

check the flows ...

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

notice my badboy drug references, and fuck the laws ect ...

eminem eat ure dutty blackened heart out with a spoon ..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

Re: my first rap video recorded on youtube ... let me know what you think please ..

I was actually quite hyped to see some bars from you ya'know. This guy, however, would make Darwin do somersaults in his grave.

3. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Re: my first rap video recorded on youtube ... let me know what you think please ..

This, but never fear, by around the 2 minute mark I realised it wasn't actually you. :teeth:

4. EWOKS

haha skillz !!!!!! ... check this dudes other vids ... proppa leppa !

5. DJ Spliff

DJ Spliff Never Enuff Vinyl

Damn Ethix, did you get your eyes operated on or something man? They look so ....................round.

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its ultimateraver23!!! hes deleted his account with all the funny videos and replaced it with hardcorestomper2010 which was a damn shame.
    hes got ass-burger syndrom apparently, the vid where he explains that was pure gold. i hate him so much.

i doubt youd be much better than this though ethix, unless of course youd care to let us hear a little something maybe? hm? sing a little rap? in the microphone? write sik multis m8? carefully constructed rhyme flow?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  7. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

YOU CUNT SAM. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HEAR THE ETHIX EMCEE DROP ME 16.....NOW ITS THAT TOOL WITH MIND PROBLEMS.......STILL......PRETTY FUNNY THO

8. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

3 things i would recomend to this guy
    rehab
    mothwash
    and a job application

9. logikz

its mostly him messing around alone in his room. at his mums house. with white wine and mephederp. with the tv on full blast, and winamp or (quite possibly youtube), at the same time. and a bag of crisps. its mindblowing, you shouldve seen the one where he explains about his ass-burger syndrome, he says hes quicker than other people and compares himself to bill gates, when its fairly obvious hesfrom the special needs group. here we are, his next rap video:

10. EWOKS

drinking out of an empty bottle - big in 2010 !

and ive seen him explaining about his ass burgers ... ill find it nao ..

edit .... arrrr shit ... as you say hes deleted them .. i did watch it tho .. he says about bill gates and other famous people rumored to have ass burgers .

there was one of him pickled sat on a road sie propping up a wall looking like a scared child, and he was talking into his phone to us 'ppl' saying he felt sorted and even graced us with some gurns and mc storm lyrics.

he is exactly how i'd imagine you to be Logiks

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

2 MIN 43 SECONDS ....

OH NO ..

EMPTY BOTTLE FAIL ...

11. logikz

i was bereaved when he removed his vids, his aggro vids were just priceless. also, i am nothing like that, im a beautiful flower.

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

thirdly, there is the uncanny resemblance with our maloneys, dont know if anyones picked up on that

12. EWOKS

YEA ...his shouting at some forum heads or something ... he got kicked off a forum called BlueLight or sumthin didnt he ... so he went on a mad rampage .. heres a little bit of him going on one of his 'tangents' ... trying to get his bird to say 'PETES FACKIN BONKERS'

13. logikz

designer MMA fighter sleeveless + nuclear brand shades + massive awesome bling + girl hiding from the camera in a twilight room = the most attractive man ever to grace the interwebs with his wisdom on legal highs

14. EWOKS

i'd say its between him and this guy for top alpha male ...

15. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

ahahaha was just watching this

FAAAAACCKIINNNN YOUTUBE!

16. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Sounds great, something to look forward to watching when I get home

17. DJ Spliff

Yeah I remember this guy. There was one I saw of him and I don't think he says a thing he just dances like a tool with a bottle of mountain dew in his hand or something.

18. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

Why the fuck did I read "my first FAP Video", and come in to the thread hoping to see a video of you beating off

19. logikz

i stongly suspect smarts for that

20. DJ Spliff

I was just about to ask. Someone always does that to Ethix's thread titles. He'll post something, then a bit later it's changed to something funny. Does seem like it would be the work of Smarty. Own up to it mayne!