My First E.P.

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Hello everyone! This is my first E.P I've produced- I guess it's sort of a promo E.P or a demo.
3 Tracks- be sure to check them all out I tried to make each very different!
All feedback is welcome- good and bad! Though I will say that I am very much finished with these works now- focusing on some new stuff currently in the pipeline!
Enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/artifact/sets/anxiety-e-p/

Glad to hear all the tracks doesn't sound the same, there all a lot of ep-releases where the tracks sound really like eachother.

Cosmos, sick subbass mate!
Likin that builup of fusion.

Keep posting ur further releases in here mate, i like ur style!

Listened & followed!

Such a great work! Individually tracks all especially that cosmos! May I ask how long you worked with this EP? It's def. worth of my money!
I really love your drums incl. variations and breakdowns! Stabs and chords are cool too! Mixdown is also good. Not bad at all!

Fusion reminds me about Koan sound's Trouble in the West! :1: they both are awesome tracks!

Strong tunes all around. If I had to pick a favorite, it would surely be premonition. I can see this being an excellent tune to start a set with.

I like the cinema-esque atmosphere building in the beginning, and the bass sounds nice & crunchy. I honestly have no elements to critique as the tune is quite strong, interesting, and mixed quite well.

Cheers!

@PrettyHerb - cheers dude, I'll always post up my new tracks on the forum- standard!
@Blasek - thanks mate I started the E.P. probably around early December last year up until a couple of weeks ago- quite a long process but have improved a lot since I started so its all good! That KOAN tune sounds mental!
@Lost - thanks matey means a lot! I'm glad someone likes this track too- I think in terms of the concept behind the track it may be the strongest. I will no doubt start working on a new track in a similar style very soon...

Solid work mate! :) How long you been producing? :P

Followed you on SC, the production quality and mixdown is actually wicked too :) Did you master these yourself as well?

Totally hearing the KOAN style in Fusion too :D

only N words

try to get this to a label!!!

N = 7.

My favourite, fusion... maybe more atmos here and there on everytune to fill the spectrum a bit more but that's just own taste!... :)

Strong tunes all around. If I had to pick a favorite, it would surely be premonition. I can see this being an excellent tune to start a set with.

I like the cinema-esque atmosphere building in the beginning, and the bass sounds nice & crunchy. I honestly have no elements to critique as the tune is quite strong, interesting, and mixed quite well.

Cheers!

hate to be lazy, but yup ^

Cheers Parsons, been producing probably around 3 years now on and off, but very ON in the last 6 months. I got the tracks mastered mate yeah.
Cheers Neomind! I will probably try and push this to some labels, whether they like it or not who knows but would be cool to get some feedback from them anyhow!

Hey, brilliant stuff man, premonition is awesome. Lot's of ideas and cool sounds in these three, I really like your style.

Fusion...wow... I was smiling to myself when listening to this. Intro is so funky! I can say no bad word about work you've done. Big up from me, defo must have.
Whole EP is awesome. Nuff said

Back
Top Bottom