My First Drum and Bass Track

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by somethingspecia, Apr 14, 2009.

1. somethingspecia

somethingspecia New Member

2. D-Tektiv

D-Tektiv Active Member

For the most part I like how it rolls along. I'd take the part from 1min28sec and switch it with the part at 2min45sec..the build up in the 2min45sec part would seem to work better as the first one, the 1min28sec part makes it sound more like the track is almost over, so would be better toward the end before buildin' into the final parts of the track, etc...hopefully that made sense, lol
    I've rearranged tracks I've worked on as well because I realized it helped the flow of the track a little better...but good job for ya first stab at it, pz & respect to ya bro

3. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Great first track. Like D said, try switching those two sections around. Also the bass sounds a bit distorted. Not sure if this was you intention, but I would rather here a clean sub for this tune or a definitely deliberate distortion if you get me. This just sounded like it was clipped to me.There were a couple of parts where the whole track sounded clipped at the end of the build ups too.
    Nice one

4. Capsika

Capsika Liquid Roller

Nice nice nice!

Yeah, agree with switching it around and fixing that sub up a bit.