DnB My first DnB track, tune or whatever you think? My goal was to keep it rolling... Really intrerested reading all the comments and feedback. Thank you.

hey man, the musical ideas in this are all there and the ideas are good. but the technical aspect of your production is going to take a lot of work. = mixdowns, that kick and snare need to pop out the mix and push the synths back in the mix to be a bit more subtle. Always try and get away with as much sub bass as you can as well. DNB mixdowns are the most demanding of any genre in my opinion but once you get a hang of how to compress and make things sit tightly then you will have some good music man!! keep at it! eventually finding a way to weave everything together! gave you a follow

hey man, the musical ideas in this are all there and the ideas are good. but the technical aspect of your production is going to take a lot of work. = mixdowns, that kick and snare need to pop out the mix and push the synths back in the mix to be a bit more subtle. Always try and get away with as much sub bass as you can as well. DNB mixdowns are the most demanding of any genre in my opinion but once you get a hang of how to compress and make things sit tightly then you will have some good music man!! keep at it! eventually finding a way to weave everything together! gave you a follow
I agree... Made this with Music Maker Jam.... Technical? No. Still proud of it. Your feedback in mind I will go forward! Thank you.

Hello Rumpu&Basso people! Many people thees days seem to have their focus on music videos! So link above is mine... Yes it needs editing... Yes I have work to do, but we all need to start from the deep end?

Back
Top Bottom