My First D&B Original Track ! :) (Liquid D&B)

nice sounds, good beat, great guitar, that you playing? good stuff! although its too loud in the mix, more variation in the beats and bass will help things along, great tho for a first track, nice vibes

Thanks very much for the response man :) Yeah its me playing, Guitar is my main instrument but I like to have a fiddle with production and stuff to :)

I have been looking into some tutorials on the internet for Logic and when I get back to school after exams and summer I can start some new stuff, I will have a fiddle with more beats and work on bass like you suggested ;)

Hey Everyone,

Here is my first D&B Track. Please give me some feedback, let me know if it something I should keep doing :)

http://soundcloud.com/jordanparsons-1/giants-jordan-parsons (Can't work out how to add the Soundcloud Player, can someone help?)

It was for a piece of School Work. I wanted to make it personal to me so I added an improvised Guitar part. Let me know how it sounds to your ears!

Jordan

firstly, good first go at the track.

secondly. to embed the soundcloud link, just click the little soundcloud logo on the bar at the top of the comment box (that has image, Link, Bold, Underline ect) and two brackets will appear >>

prettyherb - thanks very much man :) Ummm, I had played around Logic before but only tried it properly with this song so maybe a week or so worth of proper experience? haha

Cycloplyze - No worries man, each to their own :) I will take notes of your comments for the future :)

its called Encourgment, its what people do when they want to help other people learn sumthing they love doing.

Sry, didn't see much of that, guess that's why... and to be a little more constructive, it's not bad, wouldn't even said anything if it weren't for the huge rush to this. Ur 16 and it's great if this is ur 1. work, but it's basicly a 2 channel song without the drums and guitar. Im all for encouragement, and parsons19, it's nothing personal, but imo there should be a difference between encouragement and just stroking some1 on the head.

Thanks both of you :)

underspawn, any of your tracks online? I would be happy to listen in return ;) Same for anyone else with tracks :)

Back
Top Bottom