My first attempt

Discussion in 'Production' started by Laimonel, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Laimonel

Laimonel New Member

Hi guys, im really new to dnb producing and was trying to make good sounding jungle beat for so long. Yesterday i made something that sound a bit like jungle (i think so) so i wanna share that with you and ask for some suggestions on how to make a good jungle song out of it. Its only a breakbeat with some wobble bass line. So any suggestions, lessons or comments cause i really dont know how to make a full lenght song? :rolleyes:
    (Sorry if my english isnt very good)

Attached Files:

2. Delinquent

Delinquent Member

sounds quite good.

to progress to making a full song you just need to develop your ideas, think what else could be added to what you've already got and listen to producers who are making what you're making to get more inspiration.

3. BassLion

BassLion Member

here mate check this out, it helped me alot as it shows you the basic structure of the song and its elements. below is one of the pics out of it but im having a little problem uploading it. when i do ill pm you the link. anyway its really good for a first attempt, try and make the bass a bit more powerfull if you know what i mean =P

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  4. D-Tektiv

D-Tektiv Active Member

I seem to follow number 9 on that pic most of the time it seems. Cool chart, nice one for postin' for the new producer (y)

5. D-Tektiv

D-Tektiv Active Member

Yeah soundin' like it'll have people bouncin'!:D I heard ideas in there in my head when listenin' to that short bit. So like Delinquent said, listen to producers you like and get inspiration for ideas from it. When you hear things you like in their tracks, ideas will pop in your head while listenin' to your own beats, and work from there.

Listen to this classic, as the bass you're usin', you might hear this bassline and get ideas from it, as far as the rest of the track ideas too..

"Super Sharp Shooter" Dj Zinc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkCrUth96w

6. Laimonel

Laimonel New Member

Wow guys, thanks for really helpful advices, i will try to make a song now and maybe upload it here when Im done. Thank you basslion for really cool chart, its really useful. :not_worth