my first and fav book!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i recommend this to anyone who wants to read a book, but has no idea what would intrest them!

this is the first book ive read from start to finish in my 22 years of life. and its truley awsome!! a million times better than any film (because of the detailed content, prolly not as good as saving private ryan)

:beers: buy it! and read it in the sun with a spliff!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
my first book was cat's car and i was about 1, my parents hid it coz i wanted it read so much
the first book i finished was prob out of "the village with 3 corners", billy blue hat, jenny n jon yellow hat and roger red hat!!

my favourite book has to be the godfather series by mario puzo, quality stuff

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
the hungry catipiller is an amaaaaaaazing book. one that proper stands out from my childhood. also u remember the postman book where it was like a fairytale and u had to open letters.
i like reading though much better than films. you can pick it up and put it down as u please plus it lets u make up all your own pictures and your not ust stuck with the directors vision

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
the hungry catipiller is an amaaaaaaazing book. one that proper stands out from my childhood. also u remember the postman book where it was like a fairytale and u had to open letters.
i like reading though much better than films. you can pick it up and put it down as u please plus it lets u make up all your own pictures and your not ust stuck with the directors vision
i loved that postman book!!

also them books where u choose what to do, and it takes you to different pages... if u kno what i mean

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
the hungry catipiller is an amaaaaaaazing book. one that proper stands out from my childhood. also u remember the postman book where it was like a fairytale and u had to open letters
yes girl!!
this book was the shit, seriously good entertainment, i think it was based around a postman's xmas round but he went and saw all the famous fairytale characters red riding hood, 3 bears etc.

soooo much adult literature is shit, sorry to anyone who likes it but andy mcnab, sophie cascella and more are shite!

have a flick through tolstoy's war & peace, Roal Dahls fantastic "skin" or read some of chekov's short stories

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
thats it mate and the witch had like some newspaper and there was some recipie and a broomstick sale and a postcard!?! fuck man i wish my short term memory was as good as my long term.....

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Yeah I had that one with the letters & stuff. That postman went on some quality adventures!