Drum & Bass My first Ableton project - New Day

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Last edited:

junglistguy2221

Drum & Bass Producer
VIP Junglist
everything sounds spot on besides the bass when it drops, really like 1.39 onwards, some really good sounds. i think if you experiment with a different bassline then it'll be a great track, nice work!

is it worth trying ableton then? because i use reason currently

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Thanks man.. Tbh i wasn't sure on the wobble either, but it's my first time using Massive, so i slightly tweaked a preset.. Later on in the track i actually fade it down to half volume, and it sounds loads better, so i may do that for the whole track..

Also i've only ever used Reason until now, and i do love it, but i'm beginning to see the benefit's of using Ableton, especially for audio manipulation etc.. So def worth a look mate.. I make a lot of adverts for people, and if we manage to do the vocals in one take, it can become a bit of a pain listening to the whole vocal clip just to add random fx, and making sure they are in the right place.. Although i think they've sorted that in Reason 6 by adding the audio now.. Still in two minds whether to buy it, but i'm warming to the idea of using some classic VST's for the first time

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Thanks mate, tbh any major piano panning wasn't intentional, so I must of pressed something I shouldn't of :D and where I've been in there all day my tired ears didn't pick up on it