My Dog Is My Weapon

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
I watched this too... That guy with the black and tan dog called Pepper was really good with his dog, and it was so well trained, but there was another guy who had so little control over his dog, and was so aggressive that if the dog snapped there would be fuck all that he could have done!!

But the bit that really upset me was the dogs in the RSPCA, the little dog, who wasn't wanted and had fag burns all on his head. I nearly cried!!!

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Good prog.

Used to live above a wannabe G in Camberwell, he had a black and tan (whatever breed they are) that he never walked or played with, except on road at night when he was out upto mischeif. Used to go mental locked up in smallish back garden on it's own all day.

Never saw any sign of him training it either.

:rolleyes:

It ripped up a brand new pair of his Nike Shox,:D and he got rid of it soon after that.

If you're gonna have a dog like that you need to know what you're doing, cos they are dangerous in wrong hands. Used to see a few of them at squat parties with nasty loooking dealers, often distressed by the volume of a fook off sound system blasting out.

Last edited:

RaggaDred

I hit girls
that white dude is a fucking idiot, he knows fuck-all about dogs, i didnt agree with a single thing he said about how to train his dog, guys a chump, i hope the police watch that and take his dog off him