my dnb collection pic!post yours up!

all of my vinyls are lying flat and none of them are warped (apart from a couple i brought from redeye which came like that).

im just short of 100 vinyl, but ive only been dj'in for a year seriously(ish)

all of my vinyls are lying flat and none of them are warped (apart from a couple i brought from redeye which came like that).

im just short of 100 vinyl, but ive only been dj'in for a year seriously(ish)

that must be a shitter if the record you wana mix is at the bottom of a huge pile...

i've got about 30-40 d&b vinyls and about 40 other random bits of shit lol, i need to get a little flight case

here ya go.... theres more down the sides along the floor to the right of the pic that you cant see..... probably just over double what there.... cant find the pics for them...... ill have a little butchers around and post up if i can see.....

this was taken about 4-5months ago

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
nice setup like the way u records are rite under your decks.mine are in corridor lol but decks rite next door so its like 4 steps and im there my house is tiny. cant go anywhere till those house prices sort em selves out and my money grows

here ya go.... theres more down the sides along the floor to the right of the pic that you cant see..... probably just over double what there.... cant find the pics for them...... ill have a little butchers around and post up if i can see.....

this was taken about 4-5months ago

Beatiful. I'll post mine after I move to my new flat in about 2 weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom