My Digital Enemy – New Sensation [Zulu Records]

Littlelewi

Release Date: 08/10/12
The unstoppable House duo have done it again
My Digital Enemy unleashes what may well become one of the standout tracks of 2012. ‘New Sensation’ has gathered a pre-release momentum that shows all the signs of a single that is destined for greatness. The Zulu Records assault on the House charts in 2012 has planted the label right amongst the leaders of the Dance music world. The integrity of My Digital Enemy is epitomised by their belief in the Zulu Records movement. House music commander Mark Knight rated the track so highly that he wanted it on the mighty Toolroom Records, but the pair’s faith and attention to their imprint led them to keep the release for their home at Zulu. Early support for the release comes from the elite of the DJ world with Roger Sanchez backing the track for five weeks on his show and Mark Knight, Junior Sanchez, DJ PP / Gabriel Rocca, Robbie Rivera, Prok and Fitch, Cedric Gervais, Luigi Rocca, Abel Ramos, Peter Gelderblom, DJ Rae, Jason Chance, Jens Lissat (Lissat & Voltaxx), Matteo DiMarr, Markus Tunebrothers, Phunk Investigation and many more backing the guaranteed party-starter, this could well be one of the records that we remember 2012 for.
Get your first taste of ‘New Sensation’ now:
http://soundcloud.com/zulurecords/my-digital-enemy-new-sensation
My Digital Enemy Online:
www.facebook.com/mydigitalenemy
www.mydigitalenemy.com
www.twitter.com/mydigitalenemy
www.facebook.com/zulurecords
Press: pr@slkassociates.com

Back
Top Bottom