My Dad, The Pimp...

Gumby

VIP Junglist
look what my old man went out and bought yesterday!

:D a 60 year old grandaddy driving around in a pimp-mobile!

He'll be pimpin out the wrinkly bitches at the local oldies home when he goes out on his sunday afternoon drives.

:rofl:

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
That does seem to be the vehicle of choice for up'n'coming rappers who haven't quite made it. Bless up ya dad, soon come he will be big in the game.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
look what my old man went out and bought yesterday!

:D a 60 year old grandaddy driving around in a pimp-mobile!

He'll be pimpin out the wrinkly bitches at the local oldies home when he goes out on his sunday afternoon drives.

:rofl:

my grandads got a jag xk8 i reckon their jus avin really late mid life crisis's or end life crisis for want of a better phrase

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dan my Grandad has some shitty Peugeot could you please attach a crisis to this. I hope it doesnt mean he is also dieing or thinking about spending the rest of his life as a homosexual

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
my father had this machine that makes like bonaqua or vichy or whatever you call it, you know water with bubbles out of water, it's great and pimp

logikz

I Am Not The King
how you reckon they make mineral water anyway, is it a spring or do they add them and if so what do they look like. im seeing a ground rock type powder, possibly some flakey salt and you sprinkle that in a tank. with a shovel. so you shovel a bunch of gravel in water, carbonize and bottle it. you reckon they carbonize it in the bottle? or in the tank

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I know exactly how they do it. The water was first put into the bottle 3000 years ago along with the rock and slowly the rock eroded and made the spring water. Painstaking I know for their forefathers and not much money was made but now look whos laughing FACT

logikz

I Am Not The King
its also how most magic tricks are performed, you go back, lets say to the roman era when they were making the vase and put the coin in, smash it 2000 years later on a stage wearing a magnificent hairdo and a cloak say presto, but how do you know so much all of a sudden

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
That's what Coca-Cola did with their 'mineral' water. Took tap water and added minerals + CO2.

Real mineral water comes from a spring and is highly mineralised thanks to passing through rocks naturally.

Top Bottom