my dad is THE coolest

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
i went to the pub earlier and when i came back, my dad was in the living room, dancing away to a fabriclive high contrast cd that i'd left in the player. the man was proper getting his rave on. he looked well embarrassed when he clocked me watching him, but he still asked for a copy. ha! :gaywhite:

Last edited:

mesh

VIP Junglist
:rofl:

my Dad turns 60 this weekend, can't imagine it to be honset !

see if he likes Noisia, take it to the next level

Gumby

VIP Junglist
ahaha thats awesome!!! :lol:

me and my dad share music and go out together all the time.
we went to see a band on tuesday and we liked them so much that were going to see them again tonight.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
My dad is going to get a surprise when he tries our car out... I've just fitted a pumping stealth sound system. You can't see anything but it has double amplifiers and speakers that make it jump like a lowrider.

Knmo_Elitist

Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
sorry, back on Topic.. thats awesome that you caught your dad grooving like that.. I caught my mom doin the same thing when I went to the drug store one day I came out and there she was jamin out to some AK (this was waaaaaaaay back in the day)

knotty

My dads a tosser and dont give a shit about me. But im allways brocking out with my 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy. My boy mcs along to tapes foxy is his favorite followed closley by fatman

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
knotty said:
But im allways brocking out with my 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy. My boy mcs along to tapes foxy is his favorite followed closley by fatman
Now thats an education!!!!!!
RESPECT TO YA BOY MAN!!!!
Does he fancy a set? :teeth:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Never forget he day I had just got the original Warhead...My old man pops his head round teh corner and goes "Not Bad!!"

ha ha your old man sounds like a joker!!!

my nan, bless her, used to like drum and bass, she liked old skool stuff like the chopper, used to send her a bit crazy, she thought it had brilliant beats and that it was fun music, i offered to take her raving, but she sadly declined!!!

sad thought though, one day it will be us dancing round to drum and bass while our kids look on and laugh1

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
your dad is so totally not the coolest, nick kershaw clearly is, hes a bartender and got a girlfriend and drivers liscence and everything.